Personal Guidance in Your Career
One of the major benefits of being Syracuse University alum is free access to Career Services for life.
Today or years from now, you can rely on Career Services for individualized attention and help with navigating the many transitions of your career.
Here are just some of the services you can take advantage of:
- Career counseling: Meet with a career counselor on campus, by phone, or via Skype for help strategizing your job search, polishing your résumé, brushing up on your interview skills, and more.
- OrangeLink: Connect with new opportunities through the OrangeLink job database, and be sure to search for specific #HireOrange postings.
- Alumni Webinar Series: This free webinar series will provide you with the information you need to make both personal and professional improvements in your life and career. Tune in live, or watch our archive of webinars on Syracuse University’s YouTube channel.
- Career events near you: Programs like The Orange Advantage Series and other professional or career development events or workshops could be happening near you. Don’t miss these opportunities for in-person appointments or specific workshops to add value to your education and experience.
- A wealth of online resources: Whether you’re moving to a new part of the world, pursuing a job, or researching a company before an interview, Career Services gives you access to some of the most valuable resources on the web.
- Social media updates: Follow Career Services on Twitter and Facebook for helpful information from the SU campus, and join the ’CuseConnect LinkedIn Group to interact with current students and fellow alumni.
Interested in helping current students and fellow alumni advance their career? Career services offers a variety of programs and events that will allow you to share your career story, offer advice, share jobs or internships, and more. Contact Jenna Turman, assistant director of alumni programs in Career Services,at email@example.com to get involved.
To learn more about Career Services, visit careerservices.syr.edu. To set up an appointment or phone consultation with a career counselor, call 315.443.3616.